- visualization of protein-protein interactions
- interactive graphical exploration of interaction networks
- visualization in the context of subcellular localization
- identification of indirect interactions
- incorporation of information about interactions that is extracted from scientific publications
- easy integration of proprietary interaction data
- analysis of proprietary data in conjunction with worldwide knowledge
- filtering according to data source, localization or type of interaction
- back traceable information sources
- intrinsic documentation of analyses
The Interaction Viewer visualizes both data from specialized interaction databases and interactions that is collected from scientific publications by the Metalife's text extraction procedure. The easy integration of proprietary data into the metalife knowledge base allows to compare interaction data that is generated from different experiments and to analyze them in conjunction with the worldwide knowledge. The filtering options allow to determine the data sources to display. Data from distinct sources can be added or removed. Additional filters are designed to select types of interaction or subcellular compartments. The reliability of the text extracted information is scored and can be filtered according to given confidence criteria.
All information presented by the interaction viewer is directly linked to its source allowing fast and easy verification. The application provides intrinsic documentation of all analyses.
Order installation of of Interaction Viewer!
Metalife offers installation of local copy of its products upon licensing. Ordering a local copy benefits private users with the following extra advantages:
- Data security ensured by the management of all analyses and sources locally in your organization's secured network.
- Impossibility of competitor companies to track down your searches in public resources and reveal your interests.
- Custom development of project specific GUI features, new functionalities, DB sources.
- Completely new decisions implementation upon request.