- custom built algorithmic pipelines
- more than 140 integrated ready-to-use and easy-to-pick bioinformatics algorithms
- full parameters control
- storage of workflows for further reuse
- hierarchical project management
- DB oriented storage of results
Metalife Job Designer is not a static user interface for program execution, because it is building dynamically pipelines of algorithms. These pipelines are predefined workflows represented by connecting the inputs and outputs of different algorithms. Also, they provide the ability to perform step-by-step investigations by selecting the query objects only once for the first algorithm in a row.
Metalife Job Designer offers an automatic high-throughput annotation of sequences based on a graphical workflow design. The set of algorithms and their individual parameters are fully customizable and are documented along with the results. All analysis results are stored in a database that can be interactively explored or used to generate a fully customizable result outputs to provide both quick overview and in-depth analysis.
Algorithms can be individually chosen from a categorized algorithm repository when the user performs a search by category or by keyword. The graphical workspace allows to individually combine different algorithms and to change their default command line and transaction parameters. All workflows in Metalife Job Designer can be saved by the user in order to be reused in the future.
Metalife Job Designer has a customizable view and export of results, drag-and-drop functionality for selection of algorithms and inputs and many other useful features.
The module for the results of a user's project is based on a hierarchical tree of projects and their subdivisions. Every project may be shared with other users that are logged in the Metalife software system.
Order installation of of Job Designer!
Metalife offers installation of local copy of its products upon licensing. Ordering a local copy benefits private users with the following extra advantages:
- Data security ensured by the management of all analyses and sources locally in your organization's secured network.
- Impossibility of competitor companies to track down your searches in public resources and reveal your interests.
- Custom development of project specific GUI features, new functionalities, DB sources.
- Completely new decisions implementation upon request.